Cost Reduction Programs
Budget Guard provides innovative equipment management programs that help healthcare, educational, government and financial institutions reduce and control equipment maintenance and repair expenses by providing alternatives to expensive service contracts. Covered costs are capped annually, which allows you to budget your equipment maintenance and repair expenses with certainty.
With the guidance of Budget Guard’s specialists, you select the equipment to be enrolled in the program and determine the desired level of coverage for each asset. When repair or maintenance work is required, you simply call your preferred service provider. Options for service include original equipment manufacturers (OEM), independent service organizations (ISO) and in-house service technicians.
At a glance, our programs represent:
- Coverage for all of your critical equipment assets
- Typical cost savings of between 15% and 30%
- Flexible programs to serve the unique needs of your organization
- Exceptional customer service from sales and support teams composed of experienced technology management professionals
With Budget Guard, you benefit from:
- Established supplier relationships that provide reliable service and support
- A dedicated program manager that actively monitors your program and serves as your single point of contact
- Detailed reports to help you effectively analyze vendor and equipment performance
- Accurate service documentation to support regulatory compliance
Getting Started on a Budget Guard Program is Simple and Easy
At Budget Guard, we’re all about you. When you work with us, you’ll get more than a typical analysis and planning. You’ll get personalized service from experienced professionals who’ll meet with you and your key managers to make this process easier on your organization. You’ll get your own “watchdog” who will work hard to find cost savings and develop a strategy that will not compromise service quality or uptime, and keep your equipment operating at peak performance.
At zero cost, we’ll analyze your current service contracts, specific service requirements and local service options. Once completed we will recommend a program structure that will maintain your preferred standard of service while reducing costs significantly. This will include a recommendation of which contracts should be left in place or renegotiated and which service contracts can be consolidated into a single multivendor agreement. If your current equipment management program is already optimized and we determine it’s prudent to stay the course you’re already on, we will tell you that too. Either way, there is no charge or obligation and we will part as friends.
Contact us to get started today!
We offer nationwide services and welcome the opportunity to serve your organization.